Beam and Block Flooring
Beam and Block flooring is a highly practical solution for ground and upper floors, quick and easy to install in all weather conditions without the need for special skills.
- Immediately creates a safe, level working platform.
- 70% of all new build ground floors are constructed using a Beam and Block system.
- For the homeowner, a Beam and Block floor helps to reduce noise transmitting through floors.
- Concrete floor beams provide a high level of thermal insulation and fire resistance.
- A standard or wide beam solution is well suited to open plan designs with large span requirements – an excellent alternative to concrete slab and timber floors.
- Maintenance Free.
- Easy to handle.
Both Beams are the same height and can be used together ensuring the most economical construction options.
Request a quote today
Standard floor beams primary use is for housing and residential construction.
- Span up to 6m
- Available from 600mm to 6m
- Available in 50mm increments
Wide floor beams can span longer distances and support greater imposed loads, making them more suited to commercial projects, as well as housing and residential.
- Span up to 6.75m
- Lighter choice commercial solution compared to 225mm deep beam
- Wide beams mean a faster installation due to fewer units to lift, simpler layout and less grouting
- Available from 4m
London Lintels, Unit 9 Hartley Business Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 3HD
COPYRIGHT © 2019 · LONDON LINTELS LTD