IKO enertherm is used for the thermal insulation of cavity walls.
IKO Enertherm cavity wall insulation
• The dimensional stability of the boards guarantees one unbroken insulation shield.
• The outstanding thermal performance of IKO enertherm means that one thin insulation board in the cavity is enough.
• Quick and easy to cut and install.
• The tongue and groove connection avoids thermal bridging and ingress of water.
• The lightweight board facilitates transport and installation.
• The ALU cladding is corrosion-resistant.
• Fibre-free board, so no irritation.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN STOCK
Request a quote today
London Lintels, Unit 9 Hartley Business Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 3HD
COPYRIGHT © 2019 · LONDON LINTELS LTD